- Location: Bury
- Contract: Full Time
- Type: Digital Innovation
- Open Until: 15th December 2023
Exyte Hargreaves is a mechanical HVAC contractor, specialising in Ventilation and Smoke & Fire Safety. We offer a comprehensive service spanning Design, Engineering (including Digital & BIM), Procurement & Manufacture, Installation and Testing & Commissioning). Our business operates across many core market sectors, including Energy & DECOM, Defence, Transport, Residential and Commercial.
For over 150 years we’ve delivered some of the most complex, challenging, iconic projects in the world.
We are looking for BIM Technicians to lead the implementation and adaptation of BIM principles and solutions within the business.
• Leadership of BIM scope and requirements on projects, provide assistance to all team members.
• Development of templates and source documents for internal use
• Key part of the digitalisation project, provide input, questions and testing. Drive the BIM related digitalisation within the business
• Liaise closely with the Information Manager with regards to CDE and data aspects, ensure the BIM policies and relevant CAD elements are kept up to date to suit.
• Work closely with chosen external CAD partners to ensure all relevant coordination is up to date and communicated effectively
• Actively seek new digitalisation methodology within the BIM environment and communicate / implement effectively
• Liaise closely with the IT team to develop processes / solutions internally to suit BIM related needs.
• Team development and mentorship, including off-site resource
• Attend and present at relevant BIM shows and events
• Ability to be self-motivated and also to work as part of a team
You will have experience in Revit, CAM-DUCT, Autocad/Inventor, Navisworks. Ideally you will have experience within MEP or highly regulated industries such as Nuclear, Pharmaceuticals etc. A BIM related qualification is desirable.
Our Core Competencies
Our five Core Competencies set the foundation for collaboration, learning and development. They will help turn our Vision and Values into action; provide a common language to talk about our skills; and offer a common basis to drive success across our business.
• Grow Talent: Our goal as an organisation is to attract competent people, retain dedicated employees and develop talented colleagues within each operational level to build a future-ready company.
• Drive Results: To keep and grow our strong market position, we must transform our corporate strategy directly into measurable and sustainable results.
• Take Ownership: We strive to establish an appreciative culture in which all employees feel empowered and take responsibility.
• Embrace Change: To develop products and services that go beyond what is imaginable today. We, as an organisation, must be agile. As individuals we must remain curious.
• Inspire Customers: Creating value for our clients is a key component of our growth strategy. Therefore, client satisfaction should be an important motivator for us individually and collectively.
Exyte Hargreaves is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, race, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
To apply please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or use the application form on this page to submit your application directly.