Quality Manager – Projects
- Location: Remote
- Contract: Full Time
- Type: Operations
- Open Until: 24th November 2023
Exyte Hargreaves is a mechanical HVAC contractor, specialising in Smoke Ventilation. We offer a comprehensive service spanning Design, Engineering (including Digital & BIM), Procurement & Manufacture, Installation and Testing & Commissioning). Our business operates across many core market sectors, including Energy & Decommissioning, Defence, Transport, Residential and Commercial.
For over 150 years we’ve delivered some of the most complex, challenging, iconic projects in the world.
We are looking for an experienced quality manager to join one of our projects in the South East region. In this role you will oversee the generation and collation of project quality documentation, resolving any issues arising through to client acceptances.
- To manage and improve a Quality Management System which meets as a minimum the requirements of BS-EN-ISO-9001, reducing quality costs and ensuring customer requirements are defined and met.
- To be a representative of EHL to external stakeholders including clients, and be a point for internal and external matters relating to Quality, Compliance and Certification.
- To generate, implement and maintain company quality specifications ensuring compliance with the latest industry specifications and national standards.
- To ensure that quality problems are resolved through client agreement and the appropriate quality standards are established and maintained.
- To make appropriate decisions when conducting inspections/tests at Suppliers and Sub-contractor’s premises either independently or with the client in attendance.
- Establish minimum requirements for quality and compliance to be implemented irrespective of industry specifications.
- To manage a team of quality professionals providing tasks and goals.
You must hold a lead auditor certification, with minimum of ISO 9001:2015. You will have detailed knowledge of quality standards and industry specifications for ductwork construction and associated ventilation equipment. You demonstrate the ability to develop client and supplier relationships ensuring compliance with relevant standards, specifications and instructions.
It would be great if you had existing / previous security clearances or be prepared to have SC checks.
Our Core Competencies
Our five Core Competencies set the foundation for collaboration, learning and development. They will help turn our Vision and Values into action; provide a common language to talk about our skills; and offer a common basis to drive success across our business.
- Grow Talent. Our goal as an organisation is to attract competent people, retain dedicated employees and develop talented colleagues within each operational level to build a future-ready company.
- Drive Results. To keep and grow our strong market position, we must transform our corporate strategy directly into measurable and sustainable results.
- Take Ownership. We strive to establish an appreciative culture in which all employees feel empowered and take responsibility.
- Embrace Change. To develop products and services that go beyond what is imaginable today. We, as an organisation, must be agile. As individuals we must remain curious.
- Inspire Customers. Creating value for our clients is a key component of our growth strategy. Therefore, client satisfaction should be an important motivator for us individually and collectively.
To apply please get in touch email@example.com or use the application form on this page to submit your application directly.