HVAC Commissioning Manager
- Location: Remote
- Contract: Full Time
- Type: Engineering
- Open Until: 15th December 2023
Exyte Hargreaves is a mechanical HVAC contractor, specialising in Ventilation and Smoke & Fire Safety. We offer a comprehensive service spanning Design, Engineering (including Digital & BIM), Procurement & Manufacture, Installation and Testing & Commissioning). Our business operates across many core market sectors, including Energy & DECOM, Defence, Transport, Residential and Commercial.
For over 150 years we’ve delivered some of the most complex, challenging, iconic projects in the world.
You will lead a team of commissioning engineers responsible for the safe and effective testing and commissioning of a group of HVAC systems in the HPC nuclear power station.
While the role will evolve during the lifecycle of the project, you will contribute to defining commissioning processes and support the recruitment, training and development of suitably qualified and experienced personnel. You will manage the team on-site in executing commissioning tests or performing surveillance of contractors’ tests to justify readiness of HPC units to safely enter commercial operation.
Reporting to the Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Senior Commissioning Manager, you will assist and manage delivery to meet and report on key targets in accordance with the project’s requirements.
You will be an experienced Commissioning Manager, with experience of leading others in a project-driven environment. You will have a background in instrumentation & control. This role requires the ability to recognise, coach and develop the skills of others, creating an environment of safety, empowerment and trust in a diverse team. We are looking for someone with a delivery mindset wo will be able to get results and influence both internally and externally. This role requires a full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel between our office in Bury and the HPC site.
Our Core Competencies
Our five Core Competencies set the foundation for collaboration, learning and development. They will help turn our Vision and Values into action; provide a common language to talk about our skills; and offer a common basis to drive success across our business.
• Grow Talent: Our goal as an organisation is to attract competent people, retain dedicated employees and develop talented colleagues within each operational level to build a future-ready company.
• Drive Results: To keep and grow our strong market position, we must transform our corporate strategy directly into measurable and sustainable results.
• Take Ownership: We strive to establish an appreciative culture in which all employees feel empowered and take responsibility.
• Embrace Change: To develop products and services that go beyond what is imaginable today. We, as an organisation, must be agile. As individuals we must remain curious.
• Inspire Customers: Creating value for our clients is a key component of our growth strategy. Therefore, client satisfaction should be an important motivator for us individually and collectively.
Exyte Hargreaves is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, race, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
To apply please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page to submit your application directly.