- Location: Bury
- Contract: Full Time
- Type: Quality & Governance
- Open Until: 8th November 2023
Exyte Hargreaves is a mechanical HVAC contractor, specialising in Ventilation and Smoke & Fire Safety. We offer a comprehensive service spanning Design, Engineering (including Digital & BIM), Procurement & Manufacture, Installation and Testing & Commissioning). Our business operates across many core market sectors, including Energy & Decommissioning, Defence, Transport, Residential and Commercial.
For over 150 years we’ve delivered some of the most complex, challenging, iconic projects in the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to join us at our head office in Bury. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure company quality auditor standards with regards to flow of documentation in and out of head office. This would include drawings, tenders and information requests.
- Ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, and it’s upgrade and implementation
- Manage and coordinate all documents as required by the Project using the Document Control Procedure / Document Control Register.
- Ensure the accuracy of documents received from contractors, consultants and suppliers to the Project are compliant.
- Co-ordinate with Exyte Hargreaves staff to ensure documentation received by staff is channelled through Document Control if and when necessary including e-mails.
- Assist in regular audits of the Document Control system to ensure full Project compliance.
- Co-ordinate the role across the Project team to ensure a seamless flow of information to meet team requirements, Project targets & programme.
You will have a good level of experience of operating QA systems under self-direction, preferably as a document controller and have a background in administration. The role requires the ability to work to deadlines and you must have excellent organisational skills. This role requires the ability to obtain high level security clearance due to projects you will be working with.
Although not essential it, would be great if you have a working knowledge of basic M&E systems, online document control systems or a qualification in building design / construction / CAD
Our Core Competencies
Our five Core Competencies set the foundation for collaboration, learning and development. They will help turn our Vision and Values into action; provide a common language to talk about our skills; and offer a common basis to drive success across our business.
- Grow Talent: Our goal as an organisation is to attract competent people, retain dedicated employees and develop talented colleagues within each operational level to build a future-ready company
- Drive Results: To keep and grow our strong market position, we must transform our corporate strategy directly into measurable and sustainable results
- Take Ownership: We strive to establish an appreciative culture in which all employees feel empowered and take responsibility
- Embrace Change: To develop products and services that go beyond what is imaginable today. We, as an organisation, must be agile. As individuals we must remain curious.
- Inspire Customers: Creating value for our clients is a key component of our growth strategy. Therefore, client satisfaction should be an important motivator for us individually and collectively.
Exyte Hargreaves is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, race, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
To apply please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page to submit your application directly.